Exercise 4.2 (Pythons chr() function)
1. Ensure you have viewed the video (associated with this exercise) at this link >>
2. In your own words describe what is meant by an alphanumeric character.
3. Compare and contrast the following two functions:
4. Use a for ... loop, the range() and the chr() functions to output the uppercase characters from A through to Z together with the number that represents each character.
5. What is the output of the following program?
Exercise 4.2. Example 1
6. What is the output of the following program?
Exercise 4.2. Example 2
7. In your own words describe the unicode character set and what it is used for.
8. chr() is an example of a built-in function. With reference to the Python programming language describe in your own words built-in functions?
END Next Exercise >>