Lesson 12 Exercise (Naming Python Variables)
1. Ensure you have viewed the video (associated with this exercise) at this link
2. How would you alter the following program to ensure it was consistent with the recommendations for variable identifiers (as recommended in the video)?
3. The following program will calculate the gross pay from the hours worked and rate of pay per hour entered by a user of the program. How would you amend the program to ensure it met the recommendations outlined in the video?
4. For the program above give reasons why the choice of the variable identifiers used in the program are not advised.
5. Listed below are snippets of Python code which snippets contain variable identifiers that ‘will not work’ (i.e. which are illegal)?
END Next Exercise>>